3rd Grade - Learning Intention Progressions
- My understanding of what I read transforms my thinking & learning.
- I monitor my understanding of what I read & I adjust how I read.
- I understand the code of letters and sounds and can use them with ease.
- I understand how the code works among words, sounds & letters in print.
- I know & can manipulate the sounds & parts of words out loud.
- I write to create a narrative story.
- I communicate my opinion through writing.
- I write an informative multi-paragraph essay to share information.
- I write a short response to share information with my audience.
- I understand multiplication and division of whole numbers.
- I understand multiplication Facts: Use Patterns
- I apply Properties: Multiplication Facts for 3, 4, 6, 7, 8
- I use Multiplication to Divide: Division Facts
- I fluently Multiply and Divide Within 100
- I connect Area to Multiplication and Addition
- I represent and Interpret Data
- I use Strategies and Properties to Add and Subtract
- I fluently Add and Subtract Within 1,000
- I multiply by Multiples of 10
- I use Operations with Whole Numbers to Solve Problems
- I understand Fractions as Numbers
- I understand fraction Equivalence and Comparison
- I solve Time, Capacity, and Mass Problems
- I understand attributes of Two-Dimensional Shapes
- I solve Perimeter Problems