A Top Tier District
The Pattonville School District earned a 96.6 percent score on the state’s annual performance report (APR) released in February 2019 and continues to rank among the highest performing public school districts in the St. Louis region and the state of Missouri.
The APRs are part of Missouri’s school accreditation system, which is known as the Missouri School Improvement Program (MSIP). MSIP is the system used by the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) to review, accredit and recognize districts for academic performance. Based on a school district’s performance on a set of five standards established by DESE, a district is designated as accredited, provisionally accredited or unaccredited. The standards measured are:
- Academic achievement - overall district performance on state standardized tests;
- Subgroup achievement - the achievement of subgroups of students which includes African American/black students, Hispanic students, students eligible for free/reduced lunch, students with limited English proficiency and students with special education needs;
- College and career readiness;
- Attendance rate; and
- Graduation rate.
REPORT CARD DATA
- Read an evaluation of Pattonville's curriculum and instruction program.
- View Pattonville's academic achievement data on the Missouri Department of Elementary and Secondary Education (DESE) website. Once on the site, select "Pattonville R-III" as the school district in the dropdown menu at the top left, then select "Report Card" in the left hand menu. If you do not see the "Report Card" button or a left-hand menu, look for a "Categories" tab. The "Report Card" button can be found there.