Technology Student Association
Pattonville High School
The Technology Student Association fosters personal growth, leadership, and opportunities in technology, innovation, design, and engineering. Members apply and integrate science, technology, engineering and mathematics concepts through co-curricular activities, competitive events and related programs.
"Learning to LEAD in a technical world."
- To promote leadership, fellowship, and scholarship among students throughout the state of Missouri.
- To promote Technology Education Programs in the public schools of Missouri.
- To increase the knowledge and understanding of our industrial society and its relationship to technological advancement.
- Embrace the challenge that comes from learning something new
- Be accepting of all ability levels
- Be supportive of all learner goals
- Communicate goals and progress
- Begin on time
Visit the National TSA website at http://www.tsaweb.org
For Remind Text Messages: Text 81010 @thash
Mondays in B216 from 2:30pm-4:00pm
- Tammy Hasheider, Pattonville High School District Technology Specialist
- Simon Amies, Pattonville School District Webmaster
- Paul Berglund, Pattonville School District Hardware Support Specialist