Drummond Elementary Library
Welcome to the Drummond Library Website
Every Day is Library Day!
We provide services for over 700 students and staff, and we have an open library with a flexible schedule. Our students visit as often as they like. Students will visit once a week with their class and teacher. Mrs. Buckner, our Drummond Library Technology Specialist schedules learning activities collaboratively where they fit into classroom curriculum.
- Library Hours
- Monday-Friday from 8:30 - 3:30
- Circulation Information
- Library materials are checked out for two week periods. If you do not finish a book in two weeks, you may renew the item. Please bring print copies to the media center to renew.
- Fine policy (Lost/damaged books)
- If an item is damaged or lost please tell the library staff right away. We will assess the damage and if a replacement fine is needed, we will send a note home. We collect these fines to replace books.
- How students are notified of overdue books
- Students receive overdue notifications periodically with notes sent home.
Library Technology Specialist: Tammi Buckner email: email@example.com
Library Assistant: Tracy Cook email: firstname.lastname@example.org