Pattonville School District Calendars
The Pattonville Board of Education on Jan. 12 approved calendars outlining important dates for the 2017-2018 school year. The 2017-2018 calendars were drafted by Pattonville’s Calendar Committee, which included a board member, parents, students, administrators, teachers and support staff.
When developing the calendars, the committee focused on improving student achievement. Other factors discussed during the development of the calendars included family and staff considerations, professional development needs and holidays/special events. The committee also worked to ensure that parents, students and staff had a voice by gathering comments and feedback on draft calendars. Six emergency days (snow days) were also built into each calendar, as required by state law (the ending dates of school will be rolled back if these days are not used).
Important Dates in Approved 2017-18 District Calendars
2017-2018 School Year
- Aug. 10 - First day of school
- Nov. 22-24 - Thanksgiving break (No school)
- Dec. 21-Jan. 1 - Winter break for Grades K-5 and Remington (School resumes on Jan. 2)
- Dec. 21-Jan. 2 - Winter break for middle and high school students (Jan. 2 is a report day for staff; middle and high school students return to classes on Jan. 3)
- March 26-30 - Spring break/spring holiday
- May 24 - Graduation
- May 25 - Last day of school for Grades K-11 (will end earlier if six emergency days required by law not used)
Pattonville School District Event Calendar (All Schools)
Printed District Calendars
2017-18 Elementary Calendar
2017-18 Middle School Calendar
2017-18 High School Calendar
Note: All school calendars are subject to change to be in compliance with state law, including the required number of emergency days and the agreed upon number of contractual days for staff. The following non-student attendance days in these calendars may be changed to student/staff attendance days at the discretion of the superintendent based on inclement weather significantly impacting school attendance: Feb. 19 and April 2, 2018.