The Pattonville Board of Education on March 13, 2018 approved an updated strategic plan for the district following a months-long process involving parents, students, community members, staff and area leaders. The updated plan, or CSIP (Comprehensive School Improvement Plan), focuses on ensuring all students become success-ready graduates and planning for and addressing any critical issues that may arise in the areas of finances, facilities, safety and staffing. Four committees focused on different areas of the plan and made recommendations for the next five years.
View an overview of the plan below.
Students demonstrate significant improvement in their understanding and application of state academic standards.
- All students are proficient in English language arts, mathematics, science and social studies.
- Students are responsible citizens.
- Career and technical education is an integral component of the education program.
- The district designs elementary and middle school after-school programming to prepare students for high school academic and athletic options; supports community programming meeting specific criteria that supports Pattonville student participation in athletics and activities; and improves and enhances supports for programming.
Develop and implement building-level school improvement plans consistent with CSIP.
- Building improvement plans improve structure, instruction and climate that supports improved student achievement and responsibility.
Develop a plan that addresses critical issues (i.e., impact of the current economy, changes in state and local funding, changes in enrollment, district staffing and district safety).
- Funding, staffing, safety and facilities.