New Student Enrollment:
- We are pleased that you are interested in having your child attend PSAS. The first step in having your child attend PSAS is to place them on our waiting list. We will begin accepting waiting list paperwork starting January 9, 2017 for the 2017-2018 school year. The paperwork for having your child on the wait list must be updated yearly in January, students do not automatically roll from one year to the next.
- At this time students entering Kindergarten must by 5 by August 1, 2017.
- 2017-2018 Wait List form will be available here on our website starting January 9, 2017.
Informational Tour Nights:
- If you are interested in learning more about PSAS touring the school then plan on attending an informational tour night. During these scheduled tours you will learn more about PSAS, curriculum, and programs that we offer. You will get to tour the building and meet members of the PSAS Administration team. We look forward to seeing you on any one of the following dates.
- January, 24, 2017 6-7 pm
- February 1, 2017 6-7 pm
- March 1, 2017 6-7 pm
- The first step is to place your child on the waiting list for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Once the reenrollment window is closed we will begin enrolling new students into PSAS beginning in April 2017 and will continue to fill openings as they become available.
- If an enrollment opening becomes available for your child you will be contacted by our enrollment coordinator to complete the enrollment process.
- Once contacted by the enrollment coordinator you will have one week to complete the enrollment process from the time you were offered enrollment.
If you have any questions regarding enrollment please contact
Rosann Holmes at 719-404-2680 or email at email@example.com.