All meetings are open to the public!
The purpose of Site Council is:
- To hold PSAS accountable for fulfilling its mission and vision;
- To Recommend to the Head of School priorities for spending school money;
- To Assist in creating and adopt the Unified School Improvement Plan;
- To Advise on safety issues related to the school environment;
- To Collect and provide regular feedback on school academic life, school culture, management, effectiveness, allocations of resources, and communication with all stakeholders; and
- To Work with Foundation in setting goals for fundraising.
Site Council accomplishes its purposes through:
- Meetings are held the second Tuesday of the following months: September, November, January, March, and May at 6:00pm.
- Creating surveys and implementing surveys for collecting information;
- Creating and participating in task-driven committees;
- Analyzing and sharing school data and budgets; and
- Appointing representatives to the Board of Directors meeting and Foundation Board meetings.