Our vision is to be an exemplary educational community which teaches skills and provides opportunities, inspiring respectful, creative, competent, productive, lifelong learners.
- Increase individual student achievement in Literacy by ensuring an alignment of curriculum and standards, instruction, and student assessment.
- Expand the foreign language Spanish component as a sequential spiraling program preparing students for higher education foreign language classes.
- Promote and support an education climate which fosters respect in words and action for self, others, and our environment.
- Increase individual student achievement in Natural Science and Social Science by ensuring an alignment of curriculum and standards, instruction, and student assessment.
- Continue to promote and strengthen arts integration to increase overall student achievement.
- Continue to involve students in the community through required community service hours.
The Pueblo School for Arts and Sciences believes that "the best education for the best is the best education for all."
Our Paideia philosophy in our public school promotes rigorous educational goals and utilizes effective and innovative teaching techniques. It is a school where students develop to their fullest potential. The PSAS community shares a commitment to learning as a lifelong process. That means always, with all of the excitement and empowerment that is brought about by lifelong learning.