Moving / Discharge

Please complete the form below if you plan to discharge your child from P.S. 1 The Bergen.

  • If you're moving within New York City and your child is attending another NYC Public School, we will receive a notification of transfer from the new school and will be able to discharge your child.
  • If you're transferring your child to a private or parochial school and are not moving, do not complete the "New Address" section of the form.
  • If you're moving out of New York City, please complete the form with your new address, telephone number and school (if available).
  • For private, parochial or admission into a school outside of New York City, please provide the new school with P.S. 1's contact information and remain in contact with P.S. 1 until your child is discharged. P.S. 1 will be unable to discharge your child until we confirm enrollment in your child's new school.
  • If you're moving out of the United States, please complete this form including the new address, city & country and return it to us as soon as possible.

If your child is under the age of six by December 31st, you must also complete the form below: