Children are registered for a 3-hour day. All of their activities take place in two adjoining classrooms which open onto an outdoor play area. These tutorials are intended for families who plan to homeschool in subsequent years as well.
Students are also registered for a 3 hour day. All students will take Literature, Science, and Art. Additional information about these three courses can be found under the elementary dropdown menu.
Middle School and High School:
Students are registered for one or more individual tutorials. Students must be enrolled in a course to remain on campus.
- Age 4-5: (Minimum age: 4 by September 1)
- Grade 1-2: (Minimum age: 6 by September 1)
- Grade 3-4: (Minimum age: 8 by September 1)
- Grade 5-6: (Minimum age: 10 by September 1)
- Grades 7-8: (Minimum age: 12 by January 1)
- Grades 9-12: (Minimum age: 14 by January 1)