HOW DOES THIS CONSULTATION PROCESS WORK?
Views about Platanos College creating a Sixth Form are being sought as widely as possible. Although the consultation on the reduction in the Year 7 Published Admissions Number has concluded, we would still welcome your views. This includes students, parents, school staff and the local community and local schools. Consultation events, detailed below, will be held for the students, local residents, parents/carers of our students and the wider community.
- Community consultation event - 5:00pm on Friday 8th March 2019 at Platanos College
- Local residents’ event - 5:00pm on Friday 15th March 2019 at Platanos College
- Parents’ consultation event - 5:00pm on Tuesday 19th March 2019 at Platanos College
- Student consultation week - throughout the week commencing 4th March 2019
- Staff consultation week - throughout the week commencing 11th March 2019
Representatives from Platanos College will be available at these events to answer your questions.
To ensure that all views are collected, both paper and online questionnaires are available. If you are a parent or carer who cannot access any of these methods and wish to participate in the consultation, please discuss with our staff in Reception who will be able to assist you.
Your views and contributions will be fully considered before a decision is made on these proposals. The proposals are subject to the approval of the Department for Education (DfE).
All questionnaires need to be completed by 26th April 2019. You can find the online questionnaire on the 'Feedback' page on this site.