Code of Conduct
1. Students are expected to give total commitment to their selected sport and should attend all training, games and competitions for the whole season.
2. Fees must be paid to the front office prior to attending an away fixture.
3. If a student is unable to attend a practice or match for whatever reason, they must notify the coach or manager as soon as possible.
4. Students must treat all opponents with respect and courtesy.
5. Students must respect all officials, coaches and managers and their decisions without gestures or argument.
6. Students will show that it is a privilege and an honor to represent Waiheke High School.
7. Students should recognize and applaud honestly and wholeheartedly the efforts of their teammates or opponents.
8. Students must show respect to their coaches and appreciation for the dedication of their spare time.