Anti-plagiarism Tool - PaperRater.Com
Plagiarism is a growing concern for both teachers and students as papers are sometimes copied in whole by unscrupulous students, or portions of text are not properly cited by writers that are ignorant or careless. PaperRater offer an Originality Score that indicates the percentage of the paper that is original.
The premium service includes the following features:
- Accept Longer Documents - up to 20 pages (300 words/page) per submission (unlimited submissions)
- Enhanced Plagiarism Detection - improved accuracy AND ability to view matching text
- Faster Processing - premium members are "first in line" and more computing power is given to their submissions
- Premium-Only Modules - readability indices just released and new modules coming soon
- File Upload - ability to upload .doc, .docx, .txt, .odt, or .rtf documents
- No Ads - no distracting banner ads
Grammar and Spelling Checker
PaperRater incorporates the most accurate grammar and spelling correction software available today. It is a patented, cloud-based system developed through several years of research that identifies errors contextually using machine learning and statistical models.
Real-Time, Real Easy
PaperRater automated proofreader runs 24/7 generating results in seconds.
Feedback and Writing Instruction
In addition to flagging grammar and spelling errors, PaperRater the automated proofreader includes various modules that present analyses of the text and comparison with other students at the same education level. Some of the modules include:
- Vocabulary usage
- Sentence length and variability
- Phrases to avoid
- Passive voice detection
- Readability statistics
- Analysis of sentence beginnings
PaperRater development team has experience building state-of-the-art automated essay scoring systems, and this expertise has been incorporated into the Auto Grader module. The user will receive a score that reflects a rough idea of what the user may receive from the teacher.
The Vocabulary Builder is a separate tool the PaperRater offer that provides a word, its definition, and examples of its use within real sentences.