IL-20051, AFJROTC , “The information and opinions contained in this Internet site do not reflect the official policy or position of the United States Government, United States Air Force, Jeanne M. Holm Center for Officer Accessions and Citizen Development, or Air Force Junior Reserve Officer Training Corps.”
- Drill Team
Informational meeting for Cadets 1 November
Practice begins 5 November
Drill Team Parent Meeting- Monday, 5 November @ 1900- Smiley Auditorium
- SY 2018-2019 Dates to Remember
ALL Returning Cadets: Uniform Exchange and Ribbon/Rank Update: August 6-10 0900-1200 (Smiley Campus); $20 Activity Fee
- AFJROTC Parent Orientation/Booster Club Meeting, 29 August 2018, 1830 HRS, Milburn Auditorium
- AFJROTC Commanders Call: 6 September 2018, 1510 HRS, OTHS Auditorium. NOTE: Commanders Call is the first Thursday of every month unless otherwise notified. MANDATORY FOR ALL CADETS.
- Logistic Exchange: Opportunity for all cadets to update their uniform items. 5 September 1500-1630. NOTE: Logistic exchanges are held on the first Wednesday of every month unless otherwise noted.
- AFJROTC Parent Booster Meeting: 13 September 2018, 1800 HRS, AFJROTC Room 620, Smiley Campus. NOTE: The Boosters meet the third Thursday of the month following the September meeting.
- AS1 Drill Saturdays: October 13, 20, and 27. 0800-1000 All F flight, G Flight members last name A-J, 1000-1200 All H flight, G flight members last name K-Z. Milburn Campus. MANDATORY FOR ALL AS1 CADETS.
- Veterans Day Parade Practice: 0930 HRS, 3 November 2018, Milburn Campus. MANDATORY FOR ALL CADETS.
- Veterans Day Parade: 1200 HRS, 11 November 2018, Smiley Campus. MANDATORY FOR ALL CADETS.
- Promotion Ceremony: 17 January 2019, 1830 HRS, Milburn Auditorium. MANDATORY FOR ALL CADETS.
- Military Ball: 26 January 2019, Receiving Line at 1800 HRS, Milburn Campus. Cadets arrive from 1730-1745.
- AFJROTC Awards Banquet: 27 April 2019, 1730 HRS, Milburn Cafeteria. MANDATORY FOR ALL CADETS.