If you would like to learn how to make simple animations, I suggest you watch the video to get started.
Click the text above to download the animation frame template its free.
- this is the name of the template. if you wanted to use this with your own textures you would need to rename the "animation_frame" to your textures name.
WARNING: remember to make sure you leave the ".png" in the ".png.mcmeta" tag of your text file or it will not work.
- this must remain named animation, Minecraft reads this text value to know that the following lines are part of a animated texture.
- this must remain the same as it is used to declare that there are frames in this animation.
- if we had 3 frames in our animation then index would declare what frame we are going to call/display.
- this is the time in which we are going to display the indexed frame. you can also think of this as the playback speed of your animated texture.
1.9 and below:
- pack format 1
- format 2
- format 3
I hope this site helps you to have a less stressful experience when learning how to voxel with Cubik studio. If this site has helped you then please follow me on twitter using this adf.ly link. Im hoping the link can help to fund the cost of this domain name and or other services this site my require.