In the University of Groningen I have been a teaching assistant for the following Courses:
- Discrete Structures (Discrete mathematics).
- Formal Modeling of Communication Systems (Process Calculi, CCS, modeling of software systems).
- Languages and Machines (Computability, automata, decidability).
My duties were: A weekly 2-hour tutorial session and designing/grading of homeworks.
I am also co-supervising (with J. Pérez) a BSc. project being developed by Alexandru Babeanu
Previously - TEACHING ASSISTANT
In the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana I was in charge of 2-hour laboratory sessions for the following courses:
- Logic in Computer Science (use of Coq, Prolog).
- Foundations and Structures of Programming (use of C).
- Object Oriented Programming (use of C++).
- Formal Development of software (use of Rodin).