PhD Student at the University of Groningen under Dr. Jorge A. Pérez and Prof. Dr. Gerard Renardel de Lavalette. My research revolves around message-passing concurrency, session types and reactive systems. I am a member of the Bernoulli Institute for Mathematics, Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence and belong to the Fundamental Computing Research Group.
- Gave a short talk at TRENDS2019 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. (NEW)
- Gave a short talk at BEAT2018 in Cascais, Portugal.
- Accepted to give a short talk at ICE 2018 in Madrid, Spain. The work is done with J. Arias and J. Pérez.
- Gave a talk at LIPN, Université Paris 13 about Session-Based Concurrency in ReactiveML, sponsored by J. Arias. (5 April)
- 3-months visit at the Université Côte d'Azur within the Programme "Visiting researchers scheme" in collaboration with the team INDES at Inria and I3S with I. Castellani, and C. Di Giusto. (18 February)