How to donate?
Online donations have closed
THANK YOU, BALLARD for all of your support!
3rd Annual Ninja Warrior
Over the past two years, Ballard Elementary PTO, with your help, has been able to raise over $38,000 for the elementary school playgrounds and PTO funding with our annual Ninja Warrior Challenge. Thank you so much to everyone who has participated! Our amazing new playgrounds are full of fun elements for our local kids to use to perfect their ninja skills. We are so happy that we were able to be a part of making it happen.
However, the PTO's work is never done. Even though the awesome playgrounds are a big hit with our students, there are still projects and activities to support our schools that we'd like to be able to help with. So, get ready for our 3rd Annual Ninja Warrior Challenge!
Keep reading for details and look below for important links. We can't wait to have you join us again to make great things happen in Ballard!
Our fundraising goal for this year is $15,000. Can you help us reach it?
WHEN and WHERE?
Donations will be accepted for our Ninja Warrior Fundraiser & Challenge from September 11 through October 2, 2019.
Ballard West students will face the course on Thursday, September 26 and Ballard East students will get their chance to shine on Friday, October 4 (RESCHEDULED due to weather!). (Rain dates will be October 3 & 4).
Every student at Ballard East and West Elementary Schools will have the opportunity to participate in our updated Ninja Warrior Course.
Every Ballard community member or business is encouraged to consider donating or volunteering towards this great cause.
This year, we'll be cheering on our little Ninjas while raising money that will go towards directed donations to East and West Elementary schools to support additional playground equipment and supplies, the Positive Behavior Interventions & Supports (PBIS) program and Bomber Pride, and for PTO funding for additional programming, field trips, and events.
Donations will be accepted online or at the school offices from September 11 - October 2. Information will be sent home with your child in September and will also be available HERE and Ballard's Digital Backpack. Checks can be written to "Ballard Elementary PTO". Instructions for registering on Pledgestar are provided below.
Any paper forms (and funds collected) needs to be returned to either of the elementary schools or the PTO by Wednesday, October 2.
VOLUNTEERS: Do you want to help?
The PTO is also in need of support to run the Ninja Warrior Challenge event at the elementary schools. We still need volunteers to help us set-up and tear down the obstacles.
Click HERE to volunteer to help us on October 3 or 4 for our event at East.
PARENTS: Register Now for Donations
In order for your child to collect online donations that are recorded towards their classroom total, please follow the instructions below to register your student and invite family and friends to make secure credit card donations in your student's name.
- Visit: pledgestar.com/ballard
- Click "Not Registered For This Year's Event"
- Enter YOUR name (not your student's name) and information, then click "Submit"
- Follow the instructions on-screen to register your students
- When you finish, you have the option to use the system to email pledge requests to your famly and friends, or you can copy your student's donation link and email/text it out yourself.
- Cash or check donations can be made as well. Please download the donation form HERE and submit it along with your cash or check donation to the office at Ballard West or Ballard East.
- PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Go to pledgestar.com/ballard and click on "Not Registered for this Year's Event"
- Enter your name and email address and then follow the instructions to register your child(ren) to accept donations (pledges).
- Send out the email through the system or let others know your child(ren)'s personal pledgestar link to donate to the fundraiser in their name.
- The classroom with the highest average donation amount at each school will win a Pizza and Ice Cream Party and the school with the highest donation amount overall will win the chance to turn the other school's principal into an ice cream sundae.
- FAMILY DONORS: Follow the link provided to you by your Ballard Elementary family to donate in the name of your Ballard Elementary Ninja.
- COMMUNITY DONORS: Go to Pledgestar through this link to donate: Ballard Community Supporter Pledgestar
Need some Ninja Gear?
QB Studios in Ankeny hosts the Ballard PTO shop for all sorts of Ballard gear, including NInja Warrior t-shirts. Check it out at qbstudios.com/ballard_pto and grab a shirt for your little Ninja!