Emergency Communications In A DisaSter
What will You Do When The Cell Phones Go Out?
By now it should be clear to everyone that a major disaster can happen at anytime. When the cell phones go out, how will you:
- Find shelter, food and water?
- Locate other survivors?
- Find medical assistance?
- Find out who's willing to swap lighters for fresh peaches.?
- Let friends and loved ones know you're OK.
- Communicate with your family in the disaster zone.
- Keep informed of the critical news about recovery efforts?
The answer of course is Ham Radio! This fun and interactive class takes an in-depth look at how to prepare your communications for any major disaster.
- What are the best radios to have
- How you can get all the power you'll need for communications without a generator
- Who you'll want to communicate with and why
- How to send emails to anyone with email address without the Internet
- How to send a text message to anyone outside the disaster zone when you have NO CELL SERVICE at all!
- How to send text messages to your family and close friends when you have NO CELL SERVICE at all!
- What if the disaster destroys your antenna? You'll learn how to build a backup emergency antenna out of just coax as part of the class. You can even take your antenna home with you!
To find out about our next class offering, sign-up for our mailing list. We send out mailings about once a month so be patient.
Can't wait? Let's talk about your training needs now. Request A Free Consultation: 832-481-2999