Alfred J. Perez is a team of dedicated emergency communications professionals and technical specialists who understand that being effective in an emergency means being prepared and that being prepared means being trained.
Our training focuses on three primary areas:
- Ham Radio
- Ham Radio Emergency Communications
- Professional emergency management, incident management and incident command as it pertains to communications.
Our goal is to support the continued development of local emergency management communication capabilities and programs. There is a specific focus and increased emphasis in the realm of emergency operations center operations and on the further development of emergency management support team member skills. We offer regularly scheduled classes at our locations as well as on-site training for your groups at your location. We can create a custom training just for you.
Let's talk about your training needs now. Request A Free Consultation: 832-481-2999
A focus on communications training, a continuous return to the basics of the emergency management profession and the goal of developing certified emergency communications professionals throughout Texas focuses on professional development courses such as:
- Ham-In-A-Day (Technician Class License)
- Ham-On-The-Way (General Class License)
- Ham-All-The-Way (Extra Class License)
- I Have My License -- Now What?
- Emergency Communications In The Coming Zombie Apocalypse
- Practical Interoprability
- Technology Training
- Winlink, Pactor & Packet
- Impromptu WiFi Networks
- Field Expedient Antennas
- And more
To find out about our next class offering, sign-up for our mailing list. We send out mailings about once a month so be patient.
Can't wait? Let's talk about your training needs now. Request A Free Consultation: 832-481-2999