Graphic Designer / Digital Marketing SPECIALIST
Graphic Designer / Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Summary: Alfred J. Perez is a privately-owned company seeking a Graphic Designer / Digital Marketing Specialist for our Houston Office. We’re looking for a highly motivated goal oriented Individual to join our team.
About Us: Alfred J. Perez provides quality home technologies and designs comprehensive integration of structured wiring, home theater media, distributed AV, home automation control, landscape speakers, indoor and outdoor tvs, panelized lighting, shading, surveillance cameras, cellular boosters, Ham radio and other state-of-the-art systems.
We also provide commercial venues such as offices, schools, houses of worship, nightclubs, sports bars, restaurants, fitness clubs with high value, high impact sound, lighting, video projection, distributed av, networking, structured wiring, automation, two-way radio, mass notification and other state-of-the-art technologies.
This position drives the development and fulfillment of online marketing strategies. Plans, directs, coordinates and executes activities related to content, graphic design and user experience for company website, marketing emails, social media posts, online marketing posts, postcards, flyers, sales books and brochures.
- Establishes schedule to review and update content to ensure web content is up-to-date
- Applies graphic and marketing designs and standards to development and deployment of company marketing materials including web sites and electronic communications.
- Assist with development of overall marketing strategy working with management to ensure strategy supports overall company goals and objectives.
- Assist with drafting promotional copy and editing copy as needed. Provide quality checks for all mass emails and online campaigns.
- Provide assistance with email list management, imports and cleanup. Code emails, test emails across email clients and review and proof to ensure accuracy, quality and responsiveness.
- Build online forms and web pages to support email content.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ Years in Graphic Design
- Understanding of social media landscape and application of understanding to online channels for marketing
- Strong project and organizational skills as well as good written communication skills.
- Must be independently motivated, able to work with a variety of people and able to coordinate multiple tasks and meet deadlines; as well as a strategic thinker—willing to search for ideas, establish and complete plans.
- Experience working in a content management system (Joomla, Google Sites preferred) a plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office Suite and Google Docs Suite (preferred)
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Idea Candidate: The ideal Candidate for this position will possess the following:
- 3+ Years in Graphic Design
- Proficiency in Google Mail, Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Experience with home automation, an understanding of how it works, and the ability to design promotional materials for a home automation system.
- Experience with networking, a basic understanding of how it works, and the ability to design promotional materials for a home and a commercial network
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Bilingual English and Spanish
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Training: We highly value training as an ongoing process. You must be open and able to learn.
How To Apply: If you meet the above qualifications, please review our website email a cover letter, resume and salary history to jobs (at) alfredjperez.com