- On September 1st, 2018, our pilot project station (located in Bigelow Highlands) closed to the public.
- Remaining stock (110 gallons as of September 1st) are being sold on a first-come-first-serve basis. To purchase fuel at the pump after September 1st, text/call (360) 239-9116 to arrange an appointment.
- In fall 2019, Access Biofuels 2.0 will emerge as a 24/7 credit card station located near the Eastside Olympia Food Co-op.
- Previously, our storage space in Tumwater received and stored bulk amounts of B99 for on and off road uses. Fuel could either be picked up on site, or delivered to a location for a delivery fee. This service will resume in fall 2019.
Olympia Station Information:
- (After September 1st, 2018, please refer to the information above.)
- Our station will continue to maintain registration through DOE-NREL and NBB through 2018.
- Contact us for current B99 prices, and for an email containing directions to the pump. Legally, our station is classified as a "private use" station, so we let people know the location of the pump only after expressed interest in using biodiesel.
- Our pump is the only Department of Energy and National Biodiesel Board listed fueling location in Thurston County.
Seattle Station Information:
- Dr. Dan's Biodiesel in Seattle has a credit card operated pump, allowing customers to fill up with B99 biodiesel 24/7. The white pump on the left is for use with the credit card machine, and the red pump on the left is connected to a cardlock system for fleet customers only. Stop by their convenient location in Ballard to fill up with low carbon biodiesel fuel at your own convenience: 912 NW 50th St, Seattle, WA 98107.
- Planning a trip away from home? We recommend using the Department of Energy's biodiesel locator:
- Alternative Fuels Data Center
- The AFDC biodiesel locator is updated and verified at least twice a year with station managers, and is maintained by the National Renewable Energy Laboratory.
- Currently, our fuel is produced from waste oils and is processed within 200 miles of our pump. Sustainability is at the heart of our project, and we are committed to ensuring that we are sourcing the lowest carbon biodiesel available in the PNW market.
- Not all biodiesel is created equal. When finding biodiesel abroad, we only recommend using biodiesel blends produced to ASTM specification, and taxed for on-road use.
Access Biofuels is a purveyor of B99, B99.9, B100 Class IIIB Liquid Biodiesel Fuel, classified as vegetable oil in the State of Washington. Access Biofuels transports, stores, and sells on-road taxable biomass-based fuel, and follows all regulations relating to the transport and storage of vegetable oil. Any and all blending credits, RIN credits, and on-road fuel taxes have been detached and filed by our distributor before taking ownership of the fuel. Fire-Diamond 010 Classified Biodiesel Fuel is non-toxic, biodegradable, and non-flammable under normal atmospheric pressure and temperature conditions.