Abbotsford Dental Centre
Dr. R. K. Arya and Associates
~Dental Clinic In Abbotsford~
Our mission is to provide complete Dental Care to you and your family in a friendly, high-quality and comfortable setting while educating you about preventive care in order to establish and help maintain your oral health.
COVID-19 Patient Visit Guide
The incidents of Covid-19 have reduced, but we still need to maintain SOCIAL DISTANCING so, that everyone stays protected and healthy. We will appreciate that the following guidelines are followed when visiting our office:
- Minimal people waiting: Only patients (or maximum 1 caregiver if patient is minor or requires special assistance)
- Arrive Clean: Preferably come straight from home rather than from a public place
- Wear a mask: We have barriers placed in the office; still it is advisable to keep a face mask on till you are ready to be worked on
- Wash hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival and departure from office
- Help keep clean: Avoid touching things and using the washroom unless it is very important
- Avoid talking: When in the office, avoid talking on phone or to other patients to decrease droplets
Call Us At: (604) 850-0714
We provide everything in Dentistry from Teeth cleanings, White fillings, Dentures, Crowns, Bridges, Perio Protect, Implants, Braces and Invisalign. Our friendly multilingual staff speaks English, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Gujarati and Korean. We accept and directly bill all insurance plans and provide you with estimates for our work. Intra oral cameras allow you to see, discuss and learn about what we are doing. We provide care in a calm and comfortable environment. Our goal is to ensure that all of our patient's senses are calm and relaxed.
We Accept & Direct Bill Most Insurance Plans
Seniors always get 10% off
Please note that due to the current pandemic, hours may vary. Please call us before you come.
Monday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Tuesday: 10:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 9:30am - 5:30pm
Friday: 8:00am - 3:00pm
Saturdays appointments are available
Environmentally Friendly Practice
To decrease our carbon footprint, and to improve your care we've invested in a new way of looking into your mouth, a procedure that's fast, and incredibly precise; digital x-rays. What's even more amazing is that we get an image immediately that is large, clear, and accurate, right next to your chair, ready for discussion. Digital x-ray technology speeds and simplifies the diagnostic part of your treatment, and most importantly allows us to provide a much higher level of care without needing many chemicals to develop the films.