The high school transcript is a document required by colleges and other post-secondary schools as a part of the candidate's application for admission. The transcript includes grades, attendance, lateness, discipline grades, class rank and GPA.
The final grades of junior year are a main focus when colleges are reviewing transcripts. An excessive number of absences and lateness can have a negative effect on your application. If there are any concerns regarding your grades, attendance or discipline, please speak with your teacher or counselor as soon as possible to address the concern.
To request a transcript, you must complete a transcript request form located here https://goo.gl/forms/uMmOIBPG78jOPadD2
***Please submit a separate form for each school that requires a transcript.
SELF-REPORT HIGH SCHOOL TRANSCRIPT*
*Only certain schools require this... (Penn State, Temple...)
Freshmen applicants from US high schools and some international secondary schools will use a self-report high school transcript tool. Before you begin, see these important reminders:
1. You will self-report your high school courses and grades through the school's portal that you are applying to once your application has been added to their system. Be sure to activate the school's portal that you are applying to and check back regularly for updates!
2. When entering your high school courses and grade information, you must use your own transcript, provided by your high school, to enter courses and grades exactly as they appear on your transcript.
- Inaccurate or false information could result in a review by our admissions committee and revocation of admission.
3. Entering courses:
- Enter all attempted courses for grades 9-12, including pass/fail courses. If you have repeated a course, you will enter it twice.
- Choose the correct level for the course (College-prep, AP, IB, etc.).
4. Entering grades:
- Enter only final grades for courses in grades 9-11, whether they are semester, trimester, or year-long courses.
- Do not add weight to your grades. Enter your grades exactly as they appear on your transcript.
- You can select “In-progress” if you are currently completing senior course work and do not have grades OR enter a current grade (even if not final).
5. Requests for additional grades:
- If the school requests additional grade information, either your first quarter or mid-year grades, please have your counselor submit your updated transcript. This is not completed through self-report.
6. Submitting your official transcript:
- All freshmen students must submit their official final high school transcript prior to enrollment. Your final transcript will be reviewed against your self-report transcript. Inaccurate or false information could result in a review by our admissions committee and revocation of admission.