1830

1904

1930

The First Presbyterian Church of Marysville was established in 1829 and is the oldest church in Union County. The present building is the third in the church's history, all occupying the corner of Fifth and Court streets in downtown Marysville. In 1993 a major renovation, including a three story addition, was completed. The building is completely accessible, including an elevator and handicap accessible restrooms.