Are you aware of the benefits of printed tape?
- Printed Tape prevents possible theft or loss.
- Printed Tape is tamper evident and pilfer proof.
- Printed Tape prevents business losses and customer dissatisfaction
- Printed Tape makes your product stand out
- Printed Tape is a great form of advertising
- Printed Tape is attractive
- Printed Tape looks professional
- Printed Tape promotes brand equity
- Printed Tape is an inexpensive and creative way to get your message to the public
- Printed Tape is a constant reminder of your company
- Printed Tape enables ease of stock handling and identifying
Now you know why you need to have printed tape or plain tape. To purchase plain or customized printed tape that will enhance you company’s image, please continue and click through to our main site custom tape supplier uk. Here you will find our shopping cart in motion. Click on the cart to enter our interactive catalog where you can browse through our entire listing of printed tape and plain tapes. Pricing and pictures are available to help make your decision easier.
Here are just a few hints when purchasing a printed tape, plain tape or ziplock bag:
- Choose the correct thickness (mil), color, film, and adhesive for your specific needs.
- Always print large enough on the tape so it can be read easily from a distance.
- Make sure your tape is wide enough to hold together the seams so that your box does not split.
- Make sure that your tape is strong enough so that it can handle the weight or your product. Remember that if your tape rips your product could be damaged.
When making your selection it will be helpful to remember that our printed tapes and plain tapes are available in light shades such as clear, tan and white as well as a vast variety of dark shades such as yellow, navy, black, reflex blue, magenta, etc. You may also select from a wide variety of PMS Pantone inks, which can be used to flood the film. You may choose from an unlimited selection of printing fonts for your printed tape needs. Once you have selected from this list of choices you need to know that we do “Lock-In Printing” which means we print between the film and the adhesive. This is important because it keeps your logo and other art from smudging or wiping off the tape surface. Our workmanship is professional and backed by more than 23 years of experience. Think of it, because of this wide selection of options you can be creative and original. Your are limited only by your own imagination! Your printed tape will be noticed! Your company’s name and logo will be remembered.
“How do I send you my artwork for my printed tape?” Here’s how:
- Black and white camera-ready artwork with color separations. Camera ready artwork always produces the best results.
- If time is an issue you may email your artwork in Adobe Illustrator 8.0, Adobe Photo Shop 4.0 or QuarkXpress for Windows. Please make your file extension a TIFF or GIF for easier access.
- If you require assistance with your artwork we have the capabilities to modify or touch up your existing logos at a reasonable cost.
Our friendly, capable staff has a tremendous amount of information that they are eager to share with you. You will always get a “live” person to talk to…. NEVER voice mail. We pride ourselves in the fact that we are a customer oriented firm and make our first priority the customers needs. With quick quotes, fast delivery and quality products we are sure you will find Printedtape.net. to be a top-notch supplier. By going to our main site barrier tape you will have the option of getting more detailed information on printed tape and plain tapes, a full line of plastic bags, as well as other types of packaging and shipping supplies. Our site features a shopping cart, which allows you the opportunity to see pictures and pricing of our different printed tape and plain tapes. If you are having trouble finding what you want, or have needs not addressed at our site please feel free to call our offices and our expert sales staff will assist you. Our goal is to establish a one on one relationship with you our client, to meet your exacting needs and secure your repeat business.