PrincetonStar Business Apps for Partners, Collaborators and Clients.
I am pleased to announce that "Kathouz KatGrafix Co." has chosen G Suite Apps for its cloud computing platform. If you have received a user account from PrincetonStar; you can login and begin using mail, calendar, contacts, chat, docs, sites, drive, and other apps that are also available right away. If you are a client of Kathouz KatGrafix Co. and are local or you are a partner or collaborator you can request a free PrincetonStar Apps Membership. Local is BC Canada and Partners and Collaborators are anyone who want to do business or collaborate with PrincetonStar in a secure environment online.
Inactive accounts may be removed after 90 days without notice. If you want to continue with your membership after collaboration, let me know!
PrincetonStar Apps is a suite of personalized organization-based messaging and collaboration applications that are provided through Google and are hosted on their own servers and they are customized to the PrincetonStar Organization so are called the PrincetonStar Apps.
Google provides these applications as a Service," to any organization or business that signs up with them. To access these applications, you simply use a web browser on a computer that's connected to the internet and access your apps through your own account on Google.
Why did I choose G Suite Apps?
I looked for an email and calendar solution that could provide my team with the following benefits:
- Lower Admin Costs: All email and drive data is stored securely on Google servers on my PrincetonStar account.
- Innovative Solutions: I leverage my organization by utilizing the ongoing creative and technical solutions of the G Suite platform to provide myself, my clients and collaborators with a powerful, easy-to-use online office tool for getting work done safely and efficiently.
- Lots of storage You'll no longer need to worry about deleting messages or saving them in offline folders.
- Enhanced message organization and retrieval -- You'll spend less time managing folders and searching for messages. For example, you can add one or more tags, or "labels," to your messages to organize and store them more efficiently. And with the search feature, you can find any message quickly and easily, whether it's in your Inbox or stored in your message archive.
- Easy calendar sharing -- Calendar lets you quickly and easily share your calendars with one another and specify the details you want to show. Calendar sharing is a great way for you to keep informed about your schedules. Now it's easier than ever to find out if someone is in a meeting, on a business trip, or on vacation.
- Real-time collaboration -- Using Docs, you can create documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and you and your team members can view and edit them at the same time. You can still use your Microsoft Office/other products as needed, but now you'll have more options for storing and collaborating on your documents.
- Easy-to-build web sites -- With Sites, you have the ability to quickly publish a robust internal web site on which to gather all sorts of shared information, such as documents, spreadsheets, presentations, files, and videos. You can even embed calendars and other gadgets on your site!