Pine River-Backus Youth Sports Mission is to teach youth the fundamentals of the game, along with skills, team play, good sportsmanship, and having fun. PRB Community Ed Youth Sports coaches follow our philosophy when coaching a PRB youth team.
- We operate on an EQUAL PLAY TIME basis, regardless of skill level.
- Skills will be taught to all players on the team, regardless of their level of play.
- Players are to be taught all aspects of the game, both offense and defense.
- PRB Youth Sports has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY toward unsportsmanlike behavior. Good Sportsmanship must be maintained by the coach, players, and parents. Arguing with game officials or other coaches/teams is unacceptable.
- Youth Sports philosophy is about teaching the participants the fundamentals of the game and providing a positive and fun atmosphere to learn and play.
Youth Volunteer Coach Applications available now. All youth coaching position are subject to the approval of Community Ed and pass a volunteer background check. All coaches must apply.
Register online or print registration forms below.
- 8U Girls(1st/2nd grade), 10U Girls(3rd/4th grade), 2U Girls(5th-6th grade)
- Mustang Boys(1st-2nd grade), Colt Boys(3rd-4th grade), Bronco Boys(5th-6th grade)
- T-Ball (Kindergarden girls & boys) Must be at least 5 years old.
You may register online, download forms - linked below
Coming in May!
- Elementary Track & Field (4th-6th Grade)
- Volleyball Camp (2nd-6th Grade)
- Golf Camp (3rd-6th Grade)
Watch for more information soon!
“Making Sports Available to All”
The Jeffrey Hops Foundation The Jeffrey Hops Foundation has been established to "Make Sports Available to All". In order to give everyone the opportunity to play sports we need your support. We are currently in need of new or gently used athletic clothing, shoes and sports equipment and gear for youth of all sizes. Until we have a central drop off spot established, please contact the foundations director and creator at: email@example.com