- Registration is now open for our Winter/Spring After the Bell Program! Registration for all programs is on-line.
- Please go to our website www.popejohnpaul2sch.org click on Current Families, then After the Bell. Payment for After the Bell will be billed through FACTS tuition management. Instructions to set up an account, if you do not already have one for CARES, will be sent to you through email after you register for the club. If you have any questions, please email Mrs. Kathy Vanic at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please refer to the "What's Happening in PreK?" page to learn more about our day!
- CHILD'S NAME ON EVERYTHING!
- Sign up for Remind: rmd.at/mtonerpk4
- Sign up for Homeroom: Follow the group 'PreK 2018!' on Homeroom: https://gethomeroom.com/i/2QREMR2Z
- Sign up for our letter of the week snack: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/409084DA8AD22A4FA7-abcsnack
In our class, I will use the app Remind to send out reminders for various things throughout the year. Click this link to sign up and join our classroom: https://www.remind.com/join/mtonerpk4
To sign up for our letter of the week snack, click here: www.SignUpGenius.com/go/409084DA8AD22A4FA7-abcsnack
Please put your child's name inside of everything!
Please make sure your child's backpack only has what is necessary inside!
- Change of clothes (seasonally appropriate)
- Red Folder
- ONE Nap Buddy (a SOFT stuffed animal or small blanket that fits comfortably inside backpack, please!)
- Morning Snack
Practice self help skills at home: taking jacket/sweatshirt on and off independently, zipping up jacket, cleaning up after oneself, etc.
Practice fine motor skills at home: coloring, cutting with scissors, tearing paper, using stickers, tracing, playdoh, etc.
These are important skills to develop!
Scholastic Book Orders:
Our Scholastic Book Order class code is: Q6K6M
To order for our classroom, go to: https://orders.scholastic.com/Q6K6M
Wednesday, October 31: Wear a silly hat and/or a Halloween shirt and socks with school uniform pants and sneakers.
Wednesday, November 21: We will make Friendship Fruit Salad! Each child is asked to bring in one piece or type of fruit to add to our fruit salad!
Breakfast with Santa:
Night Before Christmas:
Friday, December 21: Wear your pajamas to school! We ask that students wear their school sneakers with their pajamas. For girls wearing nightgowns, please wear leggings to keep legs warm!
Thursday, February 14: Wear red or pink!
Saint Patrick's Day:
Monday, March 18: Wear green!
Easter Bunny Breakfast:
Easter Egg Hunt:
Wednesday, April 17: Please send in one bag of wrapped candy the week prior to contribute to our egg hunt!
Mother's Day Show:
Friday, May 10 at 10:00am. Your child may leave with you after the event!
Book Buddy Party:
Friday, May 17: Popsicles and play time with our buddies outside.
Tuesday, May 21 (rain date May 22)
Ice Cream Party:
Thursday, May 30 (last day of Pre-K): Send in one topping of choice!
Collected at School and in our classroom:
: Campbell's labels
: Ink Cartridges
: Moo Milk Caps