- Friday, October 19th: Dress Differently Day for Auction Participation. Please wear black and orange.
- Friday, October 19th: Progress Reports available on Option C.
- Remember to send in your Box Tops! Deadline is October 26th!
- Trunk or Treat - Thursday, October 25th 6:00-7:30 pm.
- Thursday, October 25th & Friday, October 26th (11:30 AM Dismissal) due to parent-teacher conferences.
- Spelling: Lesson 4 Test - Tuesday, October 16th
- Religion: Chapter 8 Test - Thursday, October 18th
- Reading: Vocabulary and Compare/Contrast Test - Friday, October 19th
A Peek at Our Week
This week, we will continue working on comprehension skill activities as we practice how to compare & contrast ideas in a reading selection.
Reading: Pop's Bridge Vocabulary & Comprehension Skill - Compare & Contrast
Math: Introduction to Subtraction Unit
Religion: Chapter 8- God is Holy and Great
Science: Simple Machines & Friction
Grammar: Common & Proper Nouns
Writing: What Makes A Good Personal Narrative?