Alexander V. Babich
IT-Trainer / Consultant with more than 20 years of practical experience.
Laureate of Makarenko award in education, owner of thanksgiving certificates from Intel, RUSSEE, RetraTech and Intel’s “Virtuoso” Diploma with honor, PhD, author of two books and a lot of research papers.
- National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute” - PhD, Software Engineering (2017)
- Lobachevsky State University of Nizhni Novgorod - Master’s degree, Information Technology (2005)
- Korolenko’s Poltava State Pedagogical Institute - Master’s degree, Physics and Mathematics (1991-1996)
- GitHub Campus Advisor (GCA, the only in Ukraine)
- AWS Autorized Instructor (AAI, the only in Ukraine)
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate (SAA)
- OMG Certified UML Professional Advanced (OCUP, the only in Ukraine)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP, Enterprise Support Technician)
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP, SharePoint Administrator)
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (MCPD, .NET Framework Web Development)
- Microsoft Certified Solution Associate (MCSA, Cloud Platform)
- Microsoft Certified Trainer (since 2008)
- Microsoft Certified Learning Consultant
- European Computer Driving License (ECDL)
- Google Certified Educator (level I)
- JAVA 8 Developer
- Frontend Developer (FCC)
- Data Visualization Professional (FCC)
- SCRUM Fundamentals Certified (SFC)
- GitKraken Ambassador
- Alibaba Cloud Certified (Cloud Infrastructure, Big Data & AI, Cloud Native DB)
- Others, less significant certifications
- Azure (development, managing and administering, architecting), Amazon Web Services (architecting)
- JAVA, Netbeans platform, C#, ASP.NET, ASP .NET MVC, WCF, Microsoft Azure, SharePoint (configuring and development), Power BI
- UML, MSF, MOF, DevOps, VSTS
- VBA, Office, Mind mapping
📆 Professional Experience
- Freelance IT-Trainer / Coach / Consultant (2009 - present day)
- Knowledge Center (Incom Company) - Head of the education team / Trainer-Consultant (2008 - 2009)
- International Software & Productivity Engineering Institute (INTSPEI) - R&D Director / Infrastructure Manager (2007 - 2008)
- RUSSEE\TEKAMA - Courseware Author (2006)
- Intel Nizhny Novgorod Lab - IT engineer-intern (2005)
- RetraTech - Courseware Author (2004)
- Korolenko’s Poltava State Pedagogical Institute - Senior Trainer of ‘Mathematical analysis and computer science’ department (1996 - 2007)
- Poltava Polytechnical College by - Head of Software Engineering department / Trainer-methodist (1996 - present day)
📚 Selected Projects
- Data analysis and visualization in Excel (2017, European non-profit organization, training and consulting in place) - Pivot Tables, Custom Calculations, Data Validation, “What-If” analysis, Power BI, VBA (macros and user functions).
- SharePoint 2007-2016, O365 trainings / consulting / architecture reviews (2008 - present time, Ukrainian and EMEA companies and non-profit organizations) - training, consulting in place, architecture review, remote support, etc.
- Azure & DevOps workshops / consulting (2016, Microsoft partners in Ukraine) - Microsoft Cloud, Azure services, Visual Studio Team Services, DevOps, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery.
- Video training “Administering and Configuring SharePoint 2013” (2016, ITVDN) - videolectures, labs and demos for quick implementing a SharePoint solutions.
- Video training “Java Professional Development” (2017, ITVDN) - Java development tips & tricks, design patterns, GUI, Netbeans platform, multithreading, network, etc.
- First Ukrainian sponsored personal productivity blog (2009 - present time, Microsoft Ukraine) - tips & tricks related to software,OS,online services and so on.
- G Suite implementation and support (2009 - present time) - implementation Google services for education domain, Google Apps Script, remote support, etc.
- Book “Mind mapping for students and professionals” (2011) - project management and information processing reference.
- Book “First look at Unified Modeling Language” (2008) - UM0-100 exam reference, used as a student handbook at universities in Russia and Ukraine.