What do we do?
Project Management Consulting
We use world-class accredited professional project management consultants to facilitate the process of consulting and to assist with the development of specific solutions to the unique challenges and real life problems. This includes various of Project Management Office (PMO) services such as the development, support and PMO improvement processes.
- Organisational and process, design, redesign and renewal – structured around the sound principles of Project Management.
- Design, implementation and change management of company-specific project management methodologies, processes and systems. In line with organisational values and culture, developed specifically for the needs of the client.
- Facilitating the adoption of in-house project management software, as well as implementing existing project management platforms such as MS Projects, PPO, etc.
Project Specific Support & Services
We offer project specific support by placing experienced, well-established project management professionals within your organisation to manage and assist with the management of your projects. By doing this, your organisation benefits from the advantage of not hiring project staff long term, but getting quality Project Managers to take care of your projects. All potential Project Managers goes through a strict culture fit assessment before begin placed in the organisations.
- Short and long term project specific support and Project Management professionals placement. I.e. placing a project manager or project team on your projects.
Project Management Development & Training
All consulting is backed with tried and tested development and training programmes to support and assist sustainable Project Management solutions as well as personal and organisational development in the project environment. Third party academic and accredited training providers are also used to certify training offered. More specifically:
- Designing and facilitating in-house Project Management training and development programmes and workshops – unique and specific to the needs of the organisation.
- For this, strategic partnerships with accredited training providers and leading academic institutions are formed, to ensure that training is certified and according to world class standards.
- Designing and facilitating structured project management coaching and mentoring programmes.
- Training staff and project teams on the use- and adoption of project management platforms and software, i.e. Microsoft Projects, Primavera, PPO, etc.
- Training and preparing staff and organisaions on existing project methodologies such as Prince2 and PMP, as well as preparing individuals for relevant tests and exams.
"We know that every client is unique with unique challenges and problems, that is why all solutions, development, training and consultation are constructed around the specific and unique needs of the client."
Some of our Clients
Copy write: Creative Project Management Solutions - 2018