MEMBERSHIP HAS ITS BENEFITS!
Dues collected from membership sales provide much needed funds for community leagues to accomplish their mandate of bringing community residents together, and improving the community and the quality of life for all residents.
Membership is voluntary. However, with your purchase of an annual community league membership, along with funds raised from various activities that are carried on throughout the year, as well as grants from the city and the provincial government, the Pleasantview Community League is able to provide residents with:
- Enhanced facilities, such as the play areas, tennis courts, skating rink and the community hall.
- Community events such as the Fall Potluck, Family Halloween party, Ladies’ Night, Men’s Night, educational, safety & wellness programs and recreation opportunities.
- The Pleasantview Community Newsletter and Website.
- An opportunity to share ideas with your neighbours and work together to promote positive change in your community.
Simply show your Pleasantview Community League Membership Card and enjoy:
Discounts on Pleasantview Community Hall rentals.
- Free access to tennis courts at the community hall.
- Free outdoor skating at the rinks and all other community operated rinks in Edmonton.
- Discount prices on some Community League events in the city.
- Access to community programs and seasonal sports programs, such as soccer, which require community league membership.
- Discounts at City Recreation Centres for annual and multi-admission passes.
2018/2019 PCL MEMBERSHIP FEES
In recognition of Pleasantview Community League's 60th Anniversary,
membership fees are FREE for the 2018 -19 year (Sept.1, 2018 - August 31, 2019)!
Note: You will have to pay all applicable administration fees if you purchase your membership online through www.efcl.org or through any Servus Credit Union branch.
PCL Memberships can be purchased in any of the following ways:
Option 1: Fill out the form below. Your request will be received and processed by the Memberships Director.
Option 2: Purchase online at www.efcl.org (There is a $5 administration fee) The full membership fee is remitted to the Community League.
Option 3: Purchase at any Edmonton Servus Credit Union branch. Closest branch to Pleasantview is located in Southgate Mall, #6, 5015 - 111 St. Edmonton, AB T6H 4M6. There is an administration fee.
Option 4: Attend a Community League social event e.g. Men's Night, Ladies' Night, Fall Potluck, Annual General Meeting or a Community League Board meeting, in the Marshall Centre (usually first Thursday of the month, September - June).
Your Pleasantview Community League Membership is valid from Sept. 1st to Aug. 31st. You are welcome to join anytime throughout the year, but please note, all memberships expire annually on August 31st.
If you have any questions regarding memberships, please email Memberships@pleasantviewcommunityleague.ca.