Platteville Academic and Career Planning
What is ACP?
An ongoing process to actively engage students to:
- develop an understanding of his or her self
- create a vision of his or her future
- develop individual goals
- prepare a personal plan for achieving the vision and goals
A product that documents and reflects students’:
- coursework, learning and assessment results
- post-secondary plans aligned to career goals & financial reality
- record of college and career readiness skills.
ACP is intended to equip students and their families with the tools necessary to make more informed choices about postsecondary education and training as it leads to careers.
It is part of DPI's overall vision for every student to graduate high school college and career ready. That means students must be competent both socially and emotionally. We want our students to be strong critical thinkers, collaborate and solve real-world problems, and persevere when things aren’t quite going their way. When put together, it’s about making them productive adults with satisfying careers.
For more information about the Platteville School District ACP Plan, please contact:
Vicki Feldman, School Counselor, Platteville Middle School, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tischa Busch, School Counselor, Platteville High School, email@example.com
Max Long, Director of Pupil Services, firstname.lastname@example.org