Social Media Manager
Platonic looks for a multidisciplinary PR/Social Media Manager willing to be our voice and identity!
As Platonic’s PR, we’d ask you to craft and expand a friendly and enthusiastic offline and (mainly) online presence :D We’d expect you to enjoy interacting with our peculiar and very assorted fan base, being the channel that brings together players, games and developers.
You’d be the main contact for our players, along different platforms (reviews, social media, blog…), identifying their needs, helping them and working with our design and development team to improve our games and services.
We consider initiative, versatility and social skills are the most important values for this role, as you’d be responsible for the marketing strategy of a small team.
- Create daily quality content for all of our social media channels: Instagram, Twitter, Youtube...
- Communicate daily with players who send bugs and suggestions about our games
- Represent Platonic vision and interests in national and international video game conferences and events when needed
- Manage merchandising and events budgets when needed
- Help with all the content needed when launching new games: press releases, beta forms, forums...
- Experience creating content for all major social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc.)
- The ability to write high-quality, relevant and accessible online content
- Graphic design, photography and Photoshop/Illustrator (or similar) editing skills
- Superb written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Patience dealing with iterative requests from users
- An analytical mindset that helps you find out what our players need
- Experience in a marketing team in the gaming industry
- Video capture and editing skills (ability to manage our Youtube Channel is a plus!)
- Experience providing customer/technical support to a gaming audience
- ASO experience
- User Acquisition experience
(￣▽￣)ノ TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and include a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to work at Platonic Games to:
*This is a full-time (35hs), on-site position in Madrid (Spain)
**We will get back to you shortly (7 days) if your profile fits for an interview.
***Please, never be afraid of sending us your application, even if you have little experience you can still learn and grow with us :)
We’re looking forward to hear from you soon!