Junior Unity Programmer
Platonic is looking for a tenacious programmer to bring to life cute new worlds and create awesome games. Someone skilled and enthusiastic that enjoys our projects and wants to grow with us!
You’d be both making new games from scratch and keeping previous ones alive. Your tasks would range from coding the game mechanics and structure, making interfaces and integrating 3rd party libraries, to devising creative solutions for the art and design needs.
We are currently working on mobile game projects, and using Unity3D as our main tool. We’d need you to be comfortable working and learning in that context, but also eager to acquire new skills and knowledge as needed by each project's evolution.
This role requires a resourceful and ingenious individual, who has the ability to tackle a wide range of tasks and work well under pressure. Someone who understands what means to be a programmer in a small team :)
- Experience making games
- Advanced programming skills
- The ability to quickly learn and apply new technologies
- Basic version control (Git) proficiency
- A sense for performance optimization
- Passion for games (mobile games is a plus!)
- Previous mobile games industry experience
- Portfolio with interesting techniques and innovative approaches
- 2D/3D graphic effects or shader coding skills
- Deep understanding of games related technology
- Extra skills in mobile, AR, backend or frontend!
- Obsession for detail and cleanliness
(￣▽￣)ノ TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and include a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to work at Platonic Games to:
*This is a full-time (35hs), on-site position in Madrid (Spain)
**We will get back to you shortly (7 days) if your profile fits for an interview.
***Please, never be afraid of sending us your application, even if you have little experience you can still learn and grow with us :)
We’re looking forward to hear from you soon!