Junior Game Designer
Are you ready to bring to life cute new a-meow-zing worlds? We’re looking for a creative game designer to help us create compelling games for our amazing users!
You’d be responsible for the concept, documentation and game balancing of various projects. You’ll have to create clear, concise and engaging design documentation.
You’ll work closely with our PM team to make monetization an integral part of the overall game, to help define KPIs for the product and to monitor, analyze, and manage the in-game economy.
We consider communication, collaboration and attention to detail are the most important values for this role.
- Prior experience designing games for mobile
- Knowledge of the F2P game market
- Experience working on game balancing
- Superb written communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Experience with spreadsheet software (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets)
- Experience with UX
- Deep understanding of RPG progression mechanics within mobile or other F2P spaces
- In-depth knowledge of monetization best practices and competing games and products
- Ability to create plans for AB and UX tests, analyze player live behaviors, and interpret correct responses
- Knowledge of game metrics to influence smart design decisions that generate player acquisition, retention and revenue
- Interest in game analytics/data science
(￣▽￣)ノ TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and include a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to work at Platonic Games to:
*This is a full-time (35hs), on-site position in Madrid (Spain)
**We will get back to you shortly (7 days) if your profile fits for an interview.
***Please, never be afraid of sending us your application, even if you have little experience you can still learn and grow with us :)
We’re looking forward to hear from you soon!