2D Spine Animator
We need a talented 2D animator to imprint motion - and happiness - to our games!
You'd work in multiple projects, taking care of all their motion needs, joining efforts with our illustrators and programmers to develop the most charismatic and lively animations.
As the main animator of the team, tasks will span through a wide spectrum: animating characters and environment, establishing an animation pipeline for each project, helping out with interface UX, collaborate in making visual effects...
- Prior experience as 2D animator
- Experience with Spine
- Capacity to animate many different types of assets: characters, environment, UI...
- Autonomy and imagination to put forward your own artistic proposals.
- Personal interest in cute, kawaii and cartoon styles
- Experience working on videogames
- Skill to develop visual effects using different techniques
- Capacity to make small frame-to-frame animations
- Experience with Unity 3D's animation system
- Video effects and editing skills
(￣▽￣)ノ TO APPLY
Please send us your resume and include a paragraph introducing yourself and explaining why you would like to work at Platonic Games to:
*This is a full-time (35hs), on-site position in Madrid (Spain)
**We will get back to you shortly (7 days) if your profile fits for an interview.
***Please, never be afraid of sending us your application, even if you have little experience you can still learn and grow with us :)
We’re looking forward to hear from you soon!