P8.2 Forces between objects
Honey bees in ultra slow motion.mp4
-Nerf Gun for demonstration
Random objects for students to contemplate
- Magnet & paperclip tension
- Something floating on water
- A weight on a spring
- A spring on a weight
Aiming for Grade 4 LOs:
- Use arrows to represent the directions of forces.
- Give examples of contact and non-contact forces.
- Compare the sizes of forces using the unit newton (N).
Aiming for Grade 6 LOs:
- Use scale diagrams to represent the sizes of forces acting on an object.
- Describe the action of pairs of forces in a limited range of scenarios.
- Investigate the effect of different lubricants on the size of frictional forces.