Quick summary of reflection
Introduction to virtual image.
- water spray
- Light box and single slit
- A4 paper
- light boxes do sometimes get hot.
• Describe the features of a mirror image
• Identify examples of specular reflection and diffuse scattering
• Use appropriate equipment safely with guidance
• Explain how images are formed in a plane mirror
• Explain the difference between specular reflection and diffuse scattering
• Use appropriate equipment and take readings safely without help
• Draw a ray diagram showing how an image is formed in a plane mirror
• Extend the concept of specular reflection and diffuse scattering by applying this to models and other examples
• Take accurate readings using appropriate equipment and working safely