Required Materials and Organization
7th Grade German A
- 3 Ring Binder for German ONLY (1/2-1 inch is perfect)
- 4 Dividers with Tabs labelled as follows:
- Important Stuff
- Loose leaf paper (no spiral notebooks, please)
- PencilS with functioning erasers
8th Grade German B
Same as above. If your materials from 7th grade are in good shape, please be green and reuse (just like a real German)!
Chromebook Organization (all German students)
You will all be recieving a Chromebook for the 2017-2018 school year--juchee! As we transition more and more to digital learning materials and communication, we'll need to start organized to stay organized.
Google Chrome Favorites: Please create a folder in your Google Chrome favorites for "Deutsch". Next, add the following links in the folder:
Google Drive: Please create a folder in your Google Drive for "Deutsch". Keep all digital classwork, notes, and shared documents for our class here.
To easily use special characters (ä, ö, ü, ß) when typing in Google Docs:
- Open a Google Doc
- Go to the "Add-ons" dropdown menu and select "Get add-ons"
- Search for and install "Easy Accents"