Egremont Elementary School
Library & Media Center
Respectful, Responsible, Ready to Learn
Mission Statement: The Egremont Library and Media Center is dedicated to developing students who are proficient in critical thinking and inquiry skills, while fostering a passion for reading, technology, discovery, and learning.
Main Student Links:
Please look for more information regarding the following happening soon at Egremont:
- Quarter 2 Report Cards Go Home - Friday, January 31, 2017
- Jump Rope for Heart Event - February 13, 2020 at 5:30pm
- To register your student online for the fundraiser click here.
- Make sure to send in books every week!!!!
- Specialist Schedules have changed!!! Please check out the new schedule!!!
Borrowed Books are due back 1 week from checkout date.
Responsible Library Users may check out the following number of books:
Kindergarten - 1 book
Grades 1 & 2 - 2 books or magazines
Grades 3 - 3 books or magazines
Grade 4 - 4 books or magazines
Grade 5 - 5 books or magazines
After the borrowed materials are returned or renewed, more may be borrowed!