Expressions and Factors
Student Learning Objectives
- Use mathematical language to identify parts of an expression.
- Write and evaluate numerical expressions involving whole number exponents.
- Read, write, and evaluate expressions in which letters stand for numbers.
- Apply properties of operations to generate equivalent expressions.
- Identify when two expressions are equivalent.
- Find the greatest common factor of two whole numbers less than or equal to 100 and the least common multiple of two numbers less than or equal to 12.