Operations and Statistical Variability
Student Learning Objectives
- Compute quotients of fractions.
- Construct visual fraction models to represent quotients and explain the relationship between multiplication and division of fractions.
- Solve real-world problems involving quotients of fractions and interpret the solutions in the context given.
- Fluently add, subtract, multiply, and divide multi-digit decimals and whole numbers using standard algorithms.
- Use positive and negative numbers to describe quantities in real-world situations.
- Calculate, compare, and interpret measures of center and variability in a data set to answer a statistical question.