A little about me...
Hello! Welcome to my Google site! I've been teaching third grade for 13 years and 11 of those have been here in Pitman. I love teaching third grade. I have a dual bachelor's degree in elementary education and psychology. I also have my master's degree in reading along with a reading certification to teach k-12.
I look forward to working with your child this year. Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. Working as a team is the best way to meet your child's social and academic needs!
Prep Schedule/ Best times to contact me:
- Every morning between 8:00 - 8:20
- After school between 3:10 - 3:30
- Monday (Music) 8:45 - 9:25
- Tuesday (Computers) 2:10 - 2:50
- Wednesday (Gym) 1:25 - 2:05
- Thursday (Art) 10:15 - 10:55
- Friday (Spanish) 1:25 - 2:05
Phone: (856) 589 - 1316