Welcome to Mr. Cieslak's 4th Grade ELA Class! This site contains all the resources you will need to have a fun and successful fourth grade year.
What's Happening in ELA?
Week of 5/21/18
- Viewing examples of informational chapter books.
- Taking notes to write a brief overview of the American Revolution.
Group 1: Test on Wed. 4/23
Group 2: Test on Thurs. 4/24
Group 3: Test on Mon. 4/25
Group 4: Test on Wed. 4/27
- Discussing the American Revolution
Guided Reading/Literacy Centers
- No more RESPONSE LETTERS! :)
- Reading and answering open-ended question using RACE strategy
- Working with guided reading groups
- Conducting end-of-year reading benchmark assessments