Faculty Professional Development
This Academic Senate committee is dedicated to creating a dialogue about teaching and learning at SBCC.
The committee meets 2nd/4th Mondays, 3:00 p.m.
Writing and Reading Across Curriculum
Functions and Responsibilities of CFR
1. Identifies and facilitates the incorporation of strategies that enhance student success in the classroom and through campus learning support services (Library and LRC).
2. Works closely with instructional faculty and Student Services to integrate student success initiatives campus-wide.
3. Serves as liaison between faculty and Library staff on policies affecting utilization of the library, its resources and other faculty matters.
4. Serves as liaison between faculty and LSS staff on policies affecting utilization of the LSS, its resources and other faculty matters.
5. Provides oversight and general direction on tutorial allocations, and policies for operation of the LSS (Library/LRC).