Mrs. Amy Hastings
I grew up in Gaston County and graduated from Bessemer City High School in 2003. In 2009 I graduated from UNC Charlotte with a degree in Elementary Education. I have taught in Charlotte-Meck, Lincoln, and Cleveland County.
About Mrs. Hastings:
- I have always loved working with children! I taught dance through high school and college and worked in a daycare center.
- My passion has always been dance and theater. I love infusing creative movement into the classroom. One of the biggest thrills is seeing my daughter dance for the studio I went to growing up and develop her love of he arts!!
- I love all things crafty!! There is always a "project" going on in my house.
- Animals are my weakness. We have 2 very spoiled dogs ( Roscoe and Bailey) and a cat (Kitty).
- I am the Aunt of 3 nephews!
- Reading is my jam! I love introducing students to books and reading aloud to my class.
I married my husband Kevin Hastings in May of 2008!
We have two children; Austin is 6 and Isabelle 4
Our Dancing Queen
My Favorite Baseball Player