Associate of Science, Young Harris College 1996
Bachelor Degree-Special Education, North Georgia College and State University 1998
Teacher Support Specialist 2004
Reading Endorsement 2005
Master Degree-Reading in the Content Area, Walden University 2006
Education Specialist, Piedmont College 2009
ESOL Endorsement 2011
Developmental Assessment for Curriculum Planning and Instruction 2013
Certified Behavior Instructor for Autism (Level 1) 2014
- 1999 Pickens Elementary to
- 2001 Jasper Middle School to
- 2013 Harmony Elementary to
- 2015 Pickens County Middle School to
- 2018 Pickens Junior High School
A Few of My Favorite Things:
- My husband, Steve ;-)
- Our six children--Mark, Stephanie, Amanda, Stephen, Russell, and Lil' Amanda.
- Our grandchildren: Jonathan, Christian, Brooke, Caleb, Raelynn, Zaylor, Emmaleigh, and Braizen.
- Our mouse, rabbit, bird, and "toe" chasing, loving bobtail cat: Duma
- The beach!!!
- Painting AKA "heARTing"
NOTE: Lesson plans subject to change based on the needs of students and content covered.